Sunday, November 6, 2016

Back Home

I had to go look at the calendar to see what I have been up to since my last post.   Well one week, I was in Las Vegas and the following week I was in NY/NJ.  Traveling for business and trying to make the most of it.

I went and looked at my pictures taken since my last post and this is what I found.  Glad to be home for a couple of weeks.

I think between the last three weekends we have probably bagged over thirty large contractor sized trash bags of leafs.  I will say it looks pretty good around here.  Or at least for today, by next weekend many more will have blown in.

We did get a new bed. It was delivered last week while I was gone. I am pretty happy and have slept great the last two days.   Hope it holds up.

The weather here has been great.   We really need some moisture, but the temperatures have been in the 30's at night and 60/70's during the day.  We got out today and did a little of 3.5 Miles.  It was a great morning to be out.   we left the house at 7 AM and it was 42 outside.  We warmed up quickly once we started walking.

Already have my hiking clothes out for tomorrow and my backpack has my work clothes in it.   I have to get back out.

I cooked up and awesome dinner this evening.  I made baked chicken thighs, acorn squash, steamed cauliflower with cheese.   It all tasted awesome.   I included a pear and apple sliced up for something sweet.    



No comments: