Friday, November 25, 2016

Another Day

This new cat of ours is pretty funny.  Every morning I try to get in the hot tub for a few minutes and he likes to join me.   
He doesn't get in but he walks around the edge and goes back to back.   He has only fallen in once, but he keeps coming back.

Eric sent Candy a picture of him all dressed up.  I had her send it to me so that I could log it in the blog.   He is a very handsome young man.  Lot of changes going on for him and 2017 should be a very exciting year.

I did get out this morning and logged a few more miles.  Today it was just about 6.5 miles.  I took Pebbles out and we did 4.75 miles and then I dropped her off at home and then headed out to get a couple more in.  I hope I can get out early tomorrow and log a few more miles.


I went to work on the basement bedroom today.   Had an old dresser that I needed to move out and a few other items.  I also had a couple of small holes in the wall.  When Clark moved out he took the wall bracket that holds a TV.   Got everything patched up and then found the paint.  Looks a lot better, now I just need to get my tools out and then clean the floor.



No comments: