Wednesday, December 1, 2010

SWANY

This week a couple of people asked me about the mittens I was wearing. When it is really cold out I wear my SWANY Toaster Legend II’s (http://www.swanyamerica.com/prod.php?p=SWATS-20&k=134469) .

What I have found with most gloves is that when your hands start sweating and you take off your gloves they can be very difficult to put back on!

With these you have the warmth of a mitten and the flexibility of a glove and you don’t’ have to remove them. You can simply unzip the side and slip your hand out. This comes in very handy when you come across a photo opportunity or need to get into your backpack to dig something out. They have a water repellent shell and side pouch access so that you can insert a heat pack.

For me and my usage these are great!

Happy Hiking!

No comments: