Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The Tortilla

I came across the Tortilla Moon picture today when running through FB.  Have to say that brought a smile to my face.   Very creative idea and made me laugh.  Now that I am writing about it I might need to go heat one up.

Never made homemade tortillas.  Went and looked up the recipe.  Might have to give it a try if I have time, but they are so easy just to get at the store.

I fell down on the job today.  Manged to get up and walk to work.  Got 3.5 Miles in but tonight I bailed and caught a ride.  I was tired.   Got to sleep just after 1:00 AM and then then up at 5:15 AM and was on the trail an hour later.  I was pretty busy at work today and when I looked up at the clock at work it was already 5:45 PM and with being tired I was like, find a ride.  Actually Eric was just leaving so I snagged a ride with him.  He was headed to the house anyway to get some grub, so it worked out well.

Adding in the 3.5 Miles from today that gets me up to 49 Miles over the last 10 days.

This morning on the way to work I came across three deer down in the creek.  Everyone needs water!  They smiled, looked at the camera and let me take they're picture.


No comments: