Sunday, June 12, 2016

Punked

We got up early this morning.  I sat in the hot-tub and caught up on the news.   Wow, can't believe the shootings in FL. over the weekend.  Our thoughts and prayers go out to all the friends and families.

I finally got a little time and ran over to the shop to work on another rotary hoe tiller will yard art piece. From previous posts you had seen the wheels I painted.  I put it all together today.  Welded the base to a round tiller disk.  Screwed all the pipe together. Then welded base plates to the back of each wheel and then screwed everything together.  

I put it in the backyard next to our old cement wheel barrow.  I think it looks pretty cool and should hold up for years to come.

I spent most of the afternoon working on the yard.  I worked on our front garden and cut out all the starter scrub oak trees.  Crap chokes out all the other plants that I wan't to grow.  worked on the back garden and put new mulch around the raspberry plants.  I can hardly wait, as we are going to have a bumper crop.

Being at the Renaissance Festival yesterday gave us some idea's.  They were selling these wrap around ear pieces. I found a pair of steampunk ear pieces and purchased them.  Originally I was wearing them on my hat.  Today I took one and cut off the wrap around piece and then glued the gears to my wireless headset.  I think it looks pretty cool and am sure I will get some comments on it. 




No comments: