Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Back at it......

I got a little work done tonight over at the "The Shop".   

Wow, not change subjects, but the weather changed in a a day.   Started out at 60 degrees yesterday and by 5 pm it was 25 degrees. Today it just as cold and we had about 3 inches of snow.   We are expecting it to be colder tomorrow and more snow.  You have to love Colorado.  I think I have said that before.

So tonight I cleaned up a few more wrenches.  I put another coat of stain on the mallets and handles.   They should be ready for paint in a day or two.  I cleaned up a couple more movie canisters and got them in primer and paint.

I have already gotten a few comments about my Star Wars movie canister, so I am looking forward to finishing the other two episodes.








No comments: