Monday, November 24, 2014

1931 Gee Bee Z

It was cold this morning, but I did get off my ass and walk to work.  I think it was about 25 but the wind was blowing and made it feel like it was about 18.    I moved pretty quick with the wind at my back, but when I made the turn into the wind it got cold real quick.  I didn't walk home as it was colder so Clark was kind enough to give me a ride.

Tonight after a wonderful dinner, Chicken and Noodles, I headed over to the shop and hung up my Gee Bee.   It looks pretty good hanging from the ceiling of the shop.  After I came home, I actually did a little looking and found the actual plane on the internet.  I can see a few things that I need to fix, now that I have seen the actual.

History of the Gee Bee and the Pilots who flew them:
Maud Tait
Jimmy Doolittle - The Human Bullet





No comments: