Sunday, November 23, 2014

Auction Saturday

I am going to break this up into a couple of posts.   On Saturday I headed over to a new auction house that I had not been to before.   I must have been there for six hours, but I got some smoking deals on some stuff, and or junk, just depends on how you look at it.

This first post is going to focus on my new traffic light.   I am guessing that this may have come out of Mr. Biggs or some other amusement park, but I am very happy with it.  The lights flash and goes through the red, yellow and green.  I have looked on the web trying find something like this and have not been able to do so.   That's why I think it must have come from an amusement ride.   It looks great in my shop and really set's off all my automotive memorabilia and decorations I have.  I got a great deal on this, as no one really has a place to put something like this but I do.   Candy and I talked about putting it in our bedroom, with green meaning go, yellow use caution and red back off, but it was to tall.



No comments: