Saturday, March 2, 2013

At the good ole rock and roll road show


Being Saturday I thought I would come up with a nifty title for today’s entry.  So searched my ITunes to see what songs, artists or titles had the word Saturday.  I had six results come back, image included below.   I chose to go with the Bay City Rollers, Saturday Night.  Although a line from Switch Blade Sam was attractive.

My friend Marv is auctioning his 1967 Ford Mustang GT500 at the MecumAuto Auction in Kansas City, MO. April 25-27, 2013.  It is a really sweet ride and he did a great job restoring it.   I’m excited for him and hope he does well.

Friday I got out of the office a little early and did 3.5/miles in BCP.  The trail had it all, ice, slush, mud, made for fun on a couple down hill spots.   This morning, more like mid morning when we left.  Candy and I walked the dogs over to the dog-park and let them run loose and play in the water.   Round trip we got 2.5/miles in.  The dogs did good on the leashes on the way over and back.


No comments: