Monday, March 4, 2013

Got slicked backed hair, skin tight jeans corvette car and a teenage dream

Tonight I walked home in a snow storm.  It was great!  I even took the long way home and logged 4.3/miles making the days total 7.8/miles as I walked 3.5/miles to work this morning.  

I really started getting back on the trail on March 1st.  I am up to a total of 16.8/miles for the last four days.   I have to drive to Denver for work tomorrow so I have to push myself to get on the treadmill when I get home, or try to get out for lunch and walk for an hour.   My calendar is full so I don't see the lunch walk happening.  Coming home through the snow and wind tonight I was jamming out to AC/DC.   Rocker is one of my faves, so I included it here for you.   I dig this video, it focuses an Angus rockin away.  This would be the job to have!


These are the various routes I have taken the last four days!  Lucky to live so close to the trails and my office.


When I got home I whipped up some spaghetti with meat sauce and a bag of frozen vegetables. I chopped a jalapeno for those of us who like it a little spicy.  We had a full house tonight.  Eric came over and Clark and his girlfriend Nicole joined us.   Glad that I made enough.  I have to remember to start the crock-pot chicken before I leave in the morning.


Happy Hiking

No comments: