Saturday, March 23, 2013

Snow Day

Well as expected it was snowing and blowing this morning.   I really wanted to get for a hike, but I didn't want to deal with the wind.   Instead we checked the Auction house on the web to see what they had today. Didn't see anything that we really needed, a few things that wold be nice to have.   Candy picked up a salt glazed rooster and I bought an Antelope skull and horns.   Figured I would put it in the backyard with the Cow skull and Dear skull that I picked up a while back.   No I don't have a dead animal bone fetish or anything, but the squirrels seem to like sharpening their teeth on the bone.

When we got back from the Auction, I shoveled the driveway again and then knocked out a quick 2 miles on the treadmill.   I only needed a mile to get to 75 for the month, so with the treadmill that gets me to 76.1.


No comments: