Sunday, March 3, 2013

Low Price

We were up to 2am last night.  Candy was crocheting and I was doodling in my sketch book.   We watched “All in the Family” reruns until we went to sleep.  Funny shit!

We left the house this morning at 11:30am and got 3/miles in.  Oh, it was a great day today, it was in the 60’s and we were soaking it up.   Weatherman says we may have snow tomorrow.   I was planning on walking to work tomorrow, so we will see.

Being the smart-ass that I am, I decided I needed my own picture for the People of Wal-Mart.   We had to go out and forage for supplies today, so while there I had Candy snap this picture of me.  Such a goof!  That is a pretty bad-ass Foxy Shazam shirt I am wearing though.



I baked chicken thighs and asparagus for dinner tonight.  Heated up a can of hominy, one of my favorites. Eric came over for dinner and we had a nice visit.   Spent the last couple of hours doing my weekend Microsoft/Apple updates.  Took about two hours this evening as the iPhone and iPad both had OS updates.

Happy Hiking

No comments: