Sunday, March 24, 2013

Full tank of gas

We got a late start, but at least we got started.  I think we left at just about 11 AM.  We stayed up way to late last night watching movies.   We watched "The Gift", this movie will keep you guessing as to who the killer was.  Logged 4.81 miles to the book today, this gets me to 80.91 Miles for the month.   Just need to keep after it and I should be able to break a hundred this month.

Yesterday I replaced our ceiling fan in the bedroom.   The chain that controlled the speed had snapped off the old one.  Candy picked one up a few days back and it was sitting in the garage.   I needed something to do, so I went ahead and knocked it off the to do list.   It went fairly smooth, it's done and I can move to the next project.

Last night I cut out some sheet music and images for my next arts and crafts project.  I used to have a subscription to Guitar magazine back in the late 80's and early 90's.  I have saved the issues all these years, I guess for decoupage projects.  I think this project is going to be pretty cool.  Well time will tell, a hint is that it is a tribute to The Grateful Dead.   I'm not a big GD fan, but the images are pretty cool.

It snowed again this afternoon, we got about another 2 inches.   Should make the commute interesting tomorrow.

Happy Hiking


No comments: