Sunday, January 1, 2023

Resolutions

Did you make any resolutions for the New Year?   I didn't, or at least I haven't shared any with anyone.  One I should make is to stop watching the Bronco's until next year.   The boys are having a tough season.

The Grandkids are getting bigger and bigger.   Eric decided to cut Aemon's hair, but I don't think Aemon was cooperating .  Hey the mullet is coming back in style.  I like the cut, it actually looks about like mine, when I cut my own hair.   I am thankful for facetime, at least we get to see them and they can see us, although most of the time they are running around and Eric is chasing them down.   I am ready for another trip to FL.   If that darn hurricane wouldn't have hit Sanibel Island we would be checking in today for the week.

Our boy Lochlan is getting his own personality and getting big quick.   I am hopeful that when we get back from Israel we will be able to make some time to get down there and see them.   I am sure Grandma and Grandpa can keep them busy.  Not only that I sent them some hot wheels sets and track for Christmas and look forward to playing with it myself.

Oh Eric and Shannon have their hands full, I am sure.  These two boys are always on the move.






No comments: