Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Just Kidding

Today, I took a journey deep into the wilderness. In my exploration of nature, I discovered a newfound appreciation for the beauty and serenity that outdoor activities like hiking offers. The sights, sounds, smells, and textures of the environment were unlike any other experience. I felt at peace with myself and the world around me as I traversed various terrain and encountered different species along the way. Just Kidding, I ended up driving and then getting on the treadmill when I got home tonight. Will try again tomorrow.

There are plenty of reasons why the average person might not want to walk to work, from bad weather and safety concerns to a lack of time or energy. But sometimes it can be difficult to make convincing excuses when you're asked why you don't walk. Here are some common persuasive excuses for not walking to work that might help the next time you need an explanation: -I'm too busy with other tasks -The sidewalks aren't safe in my area -It's too cold/hot outside -My route has too many hills/unfriendly terrain -I'm worried about missing important calls while I'm on the move -I have medical conditions preventing me from walking.

No comments: