Thursday, January 12, 2023

57 Ford Ranchero

After working on restoring my 1957 Ford Ranchero for several years, I have reached a point where it requires a professional body man to finish the job. The rust issues and body work are beyond my capabilities and I lack the time and funds to try to fix it myself, only to potentially have to redo it later. It is complete and I have everything needed to finish it. The Ranchero runs and drives great, just needs to finished.

Additionally, I have other projects I want to focus on and my workshop is becoming cluttered with the Ranchero, two Model A trucks, and a Toyota RAV4. In order to make room to work, I need to move two of them out.


Therefore, I am considering selling the Ranchero and using the funds to install radiant heating in my workshop, allowing me to work on projects during the winter months. My wife also has a list of items she wants me to make for her to display her quilts and other crafts.

Furthermore, my welder has failed and I need to look into getting a replacement. Despite this setback, I have collected various items such as old steel wheels, milk cans, and tiller wheels that I hope to turn into unique yard art when I have the time.




No comments: