Sunday, January 1, 2023

More Lamps

I was over at the shop before Christmas and found a ceiling light globe I had picked up to make a lamp at some point.  I drug it home with me and made Clark a lamp for Christmas.  I think he liked it and it is a one of a kind. 

I have enough bases to make about 10 more.  They are all sitting on table down in the basement and I need to get them out of the house. 

The base is a North Bros. Tree Stand from the late 40's.  I have been using ceiling lights and mount them to the top.  I cut the flange off the light base, then wire up the plug, light and off/one switch.  I think they are really cool.  


No idea what I am going to do with 10 of them.  Since I had dug out all the tools and stuff I needed I ran over the HD and picked up a couple more lights.   This time I am going with acorn glass top. 


No comments: