Sunday, January 1, 2023

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Hello, and I hope that you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.   Where does the time go.  Pretty low key around our house this year.   We stayed home and celebrated with our youngest Clark.   I wish Eric and the family were closer, would be great to be able to celebrate with all of us together.   Well maybe next year.

I was able to finish up another plane I was working on.  Guess you could call this a tribute build as I tried to model it after one that my father had built.   It's close, but not identical.  I needed to make sure that I got the correct N# on the plane.   For this one it was N21GR, I knew the GR was for my mom's initials but learned today that when Dad built this one, they had been married for 21 years.

For now so it doesn't get broken I took it to my office and hung it up with the others.


 

No comments: