Sunday, January 29, 2023

I have Spoken

Well the weather around here has been fairly crappy.  Cold mostly and today we had fresh snow, not much but enough it required the driveway to be shoveled,  maybe two inches.   We did venture out for lunch and outside the neighborhood the streets were pretty much fine. 

Yesterday I had to get out and replace a garbage disposal over at the Bott House.   Got a call Friday night that there was water in the laundry room.   Went over and to figure out what was leaking.  The kitchen sink is above the laundry room and found that the garbage disposal was leaking from the bottom.  

Finished up and while I was there I grabbed one of my Lego sets that I have a duplicate of unopened.  When all done, headed back home and started working on building my Lego Star Wars The Child.  Took me about 5 hours off/on and to complete.  While building I was re-watching the Mandalorian yet again.  Came out pretty cool and will see where I end up placing it.  It may just go back in the box.   

I have two planes that I am thinking about building, but I need a change for a while.  I have built numerous over the last couple of years, it's time for a break from them.  

Last weekend I built a the Lego Viking Ship.  Again took me about the same amount of time to complete.   Being that Lego seems to increase in value, more so for unopened retired items, I am very careful in the opening of the box and each back containing the Lego.  I try to keep everything as neat as I can.   I already took this one apart and repackaged it and taped the box back up.

Next on my list is to start working on a Mandalorian 500 piece puzzle.  Don't know why I always need to keep busy, but I do.  

Finally going to breakdown and do it.  I need to get some heat in my shop, I would love to work over there as I have so many projects, but when it is cold I have no interest in freezing. I have a kerosine heater, but it get's pretty stinky and doesn't really do the job.

Supposed to go out of town next Friday.  We will see if my plans change any as I am traveling to Israel.   I will know more tomorrow.  I got a email about the conflict that is currently happening and the people I am visiting wanted to know if we wanted to change our plans and hold off for a couple months.  We will see.




No comments: