Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Nothing New

I didn't get any miles in today, made the drive up to the Denver office today.  Left the house about 6:50AM.  Got home this evening around 6PM.   It was raining/sprinkling so I told myself I would make it up tomorrow.   Working from the Spring's office tomorrow so if it is not raining I'll hoof it in.

On the ride up on the I-25 Motor Speedway, I had the tunes rocking.  Driving the stretch between CSpring & Denver and the reverse is a new experience every time.   No road rage today on my part.  With the rain this evening that slowed everyone down and they kept a little more distance between each other.

Here is the song of the day.  This is the band Operator and the song is called Nothing to Loose from their Soul Crusher album.



Note to self: Call Marv and see if he can help me on Friday.








No comments: