Monday, September 17, 2012

Dog Tired

I had big plans to walk today but that didn't happen.  I slept as late as I possibly could and then made a mad dash to the shower, threw on my clothes and like a flash, I was out the door.   Did have enough time to run by and pick up a coffee.   When I got home this evening I dropped my bag in the chair and flopped down on the bed.  Woke up about an hour later.   I haven't been getting to bed early enough these last couple of days.    I don't think I got to sleep before 2am these last four days.

Candy cooked up an awesome little pork roast that had spinach and artichoke hearts in the center.  We had left over cheesy corn and some bread.  It was great!

Over the last week I have been working on the blog style and colors.   Added a couple of new link sections with sites that I often visit and having been trying to get photo's uploaded to Picasa.  Today I set up twitterfeed http://twitterfeed.com/ so that when I make a blog entry it will update Facebook and Twitter.  Not sure if I am going to like it or not.  I don't know that I want every blog posting going to FB.   Will try it for a few days and see how it goes.

Happy Hiking

No comments: