Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Monday

I drove Candy's car today over to the Toyota dealership.  Somehow moister got behind the clear plastic that cover's the instrument panel.   So when looking at your speed you could see it but through cloudy glass.   So dropped it off with them to have the glass replaced and the oil changed.  From the dealership I walked to the office.   It was just under two miles.

Busy day at work today and has been for the last several months. Makes the day fly bye!  From work I walked back up to the dealership and picked up the car.   Headed home and started dinner, threw a load a clothes in the washer, folded the clothes in the dryer, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher.  Man I would make the perfect wife! :-)   I put pork chops in a baking dish, added a can of cream of mushroom soup mixed with a can of water.   Poured it over the top of the pork chops then layered 7 slices of bacon over the top, followed by sliced onion.  To accompany this fine dish I made homemade mac & cheese.

I logged 3.8/Miles on the GPS so that puts me at 43.22/Miles for the month.   Tomorrow is a Denver day so I will have to either get up at 4:30AM or walk in the evening when I get home.   Going to opt for the evening as there is no way I am getting my ass out of bed at 4:30AM. :-)

I am not a big fan of country music, but as of late I have been listing to Hank Williams III.  I am not sure that you can really call him country, but here is video of one of his songs that I have been listing to.



Happy Hiking

No comments: