Saturday, June 11, 2016

Happy Birthday Eric!

On June 10th, we celebrated Eric's 25th Birthday.  We met up on Friday afternoon at a small brew pub.  Clark, Candy, Shannon, Eric and I were all there.  We had a few beers and then we walked over to Rudy's BBQ and had dinner.  It was very nice that we all had a chance to hang out.  We all then headed to the house and had ice cream cake and sang to Eric.  Wow, hard to believe he is 25.  Both his mother and I are very proud of him.



This morning we headed up to the Renaissance Festival.  We picked up Eric and Shannon and then headed to Larkspur.  Had a great time walking around people watching, checking out the booths and even caught a couple of shows.  It was fun to see all the different costumes people were wearing.  I wore my top hat and goggles today.  That's about as far as I went with a costume.  Eric had on a pirate vest and hat.  He looked pretty good.



We spent about six hours at the festival.  It was a hot one today.  I checked our miles and we got in, just over 3 miles.  I should have taken some pictures but I didn't.  Eric snapped this one on our way out of Candy and I.






No comments: