Monday, August 17, 2015

What's next

I have two projects in mind.  I need to get going on another penny, nickle or dime bowling ball project started.  I have three of them at the shop, waiting for me to do something with them.  

This trunk was fun and being that I had to tape it all off, to paint in the green stripes, it really got me jazzed about doing a couple of Barn Quilts.  Who knew there was such a thing.  Candy had introduced me to them a couple of weeks ago.


I am thinking about doing four of them all at once.  Each one will be 4ft x 4ft, all will have the same design and colors.  I have a couple of ideas where I can hang them when done.  Either on the fence or one on each of the sheds and two as gifts.   Seems like it would be fun and if I have buy paint, might as well use it up.






No comments: