Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Afternoon

This weekend has come and gone.   I didn't get much done around the house or the shop.  Come to think of it I don't think I did much of anything.   I have been feeling really tired, this last week tore me up.   I don't see this coming week being any better.  Not sure why but I have really been stressed as late.   Work has been really busy and we are growing and this is creating some new challenges to deal with. I have got to get off my ass and get serious about walking.  I think a lot of it is the cold weather and short days.  The days are getting longer though.   Looking out the window and it we are really starting to get some snow.   It has been snowing off/on most of the day but not enough to stick to the street.   If it keeps up like it is now we may get a little accumulation.

Friday night we went to Rasta Pasta with Eric for dinner.  Eric snapped this picture of Candy and I and I felt obliged to include in this blog posting.   We had a great time and the food there is great.  You should try it out if you haven't already.

Candy has been cooking up a storm this weekend.   She made a orange cake that was great, too great as I ate two pieces already.  I cooked up a batch of green chili yesterday and it turned out decent.  Candy and Eric said it was the best I have made to date.    I only have one bag of frozen chili's left from last year and will have to get two bushel's this fall.  Today she is cooking a brisket and just finished making banana nut muffins.

I am on my last two episodes of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia".  If you are into raunchy drunken comedy then you would probably like the show as well.   Danny Devito stars in it and he is pretty damn funny. 

Happy Hiking


No comments: