Monday, February 4, 2013

Back in the groove


Hey I am back for a few days.   Sorry I left you with the image of that kid who attempted to sing Don’t Close Your Eyes.   I was up in Denver last week and had meetings Monday through Thursday.   Made for long days but I feel we got some things accomplished but you can always do more.

On Thursday night we drove up to Breckenridge CO. to do some Skiing.   This was our team outing.   We had rented a big house and when we arrived we ordered up some pizza’s and sat around.

Friday was a great day to be out skiing.  It has been a couple of years since I was on the slopes.   Got home Saturday afternoon and was glad to be back after being gone all week.

Other than the skiing I really didn’t get any exercise in.   I figured if I got a blog entry in that might spark me to get off my ass and walk tomorrow.

Happy Hiking

No comments: