Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Nice Rack!

I managed to get out after work this evening and did 3.2/miles through BCP.   The sun was just starting to set on the other side of the mountain and it started to get cold.   No one was out this evening, pretty nice having the trail to yourself.    Did come across this buck who was busy foraging for food, he minded his business and I minded mine.  Need to update my mileage log and am thinking about just starting over from today forward.   I don't think I have any trips planned for the next couple of weeks so I should be able to rack up some miles if I get off my ass.

Happy Hiking


PS.  I included a picture of the fat boy on ski's.  Not sure when I will be back out on ski's again so figured I should include a picture that I actually did it.

No comments: