Friday, April 7, 2017

The Rock Show

I had to travel to LA this week.   Had meetings and on Tuesday got the chance to go out to a Hockey Game with a couple of friends.  It was NHL, we saw the Anaheim Ducks play the Calgary Flames.   Not a big fan of Hockey but we had a great time.

I got home late Wednesday evening and did't get much sleep.  On Thursday night, Clark and I went to a concert.   I had a great time, it was an awesome show.  We saw five bands: Breaking the Cycle, The Missing Letters, Devils Run, Caleb Johnson and Adelitas Way. 

I was going for Adelitas Way as I am a big fan.  All the other bands were pretty awesome.  It was small venue with about 300 people.  We had the chance to hang out with the bands after the show and we snapped a picture of Rick DeJesus, the lead singer of Adelitas Way.

Here are a few video's you may enjoy of them, they are a few of my favorites.










No comments: