Sunday, April 2, 2017


Guess I have some catching up to do.  Been offline for a bit and haven't shared any updates.  Not even sure where to start.   Let's see I did make a trip to NJ where I worked out of our office from 3/20 to 3/22.  I was supposed to be in town all week, but my meetings ended early so I headed home.

I managed to pick up a bug on the evening of 3/21 and I am still fighting it today, almost two weeks later.  Heavy cough with sinus pressure.   Been taking medicine, but they don't seem to help.

Headed back to work tomorrow.  I was off last week on PTO and we spent the week in Wichita KS. working on the house.   I can say that we are finally finished with all the work and it is ready to be rented out.  It didn't help that I was sick this week and I had so much to get done.   We did it though.

No comments: