Friday, April 28, 2017

Bring it on!

Supposed to wake to snow on the ground tomorrow.  Can you believe that shit, April 28th and we could get 3 to 4 inches of snow?  I am praying that my berry bushes make it through the cold temperatures.  Maybe I will get off my fat ass and go hike in the snow.

I was just outside and I counted four hummingbirds.   They are so cool.  Buzzing around and hitting the feeders.  We have two feeders, one at each end of the porch.  We are getting a light sprinkle, but no snow yet.


Sitting here with the TV on and on mute.  I have the stereo on and have my phone playing music.   INXS just came up on the playlist, Never Tear Us Apart.  Next, I am on Youtube checking out a few videos and had a really hard time picking one as they are all so good.  But here you go!


That's all I have for now.  The week flew by, and am so glad it is Friday.  Ready to chill for a bit.  I need it.

No comments: