Friday, February 10, 2017

What's my password

Shit, been awhile since I have published  a post.  I have thought about it a couple times, but never put words to web.   It used to be pen to paper, but today everything is on-line.  So be prepared to see your post come visit you in the future and hopefully it will all be positive.  Been so long I almost forgot my password.

I can't even tell you what I have done since the last post.  Work has been crazy with some new internal developments that require my attention.  I have not walked liked I should be every day.  Can't even say that I have gotten out every other day.  Need to get off my ass.

Clark stopped by this evening, showed up for dinner time.  Can't blame him, we had Thaitalian this evening.  What?  Yes that is what I said, Thaitalian!

We had Thai chicken a couple of days ago.  Tonight, Candy cut up the Chicken.   Made a nice gravy with garlic, onions, mushrooms, creme and we ate it over noodles.  So there you go.


No comments: