Saturday, February 11, 2017

All said and done

I did a little more walking after our hike this morning and manged to log 3.4/miles.   I did track all my food that I ate today.  It sure seems like a lot, but why am I still hungry.

Candy just made up some sandwiches and we are planning to get out and get some distance in tomorrow.  I am sure Pebbles will be happy about it.

I think I am done with Facebook.  I pretty much blocked everyone and everything.  I deleted the app off my phone so I won't be wasting time.  It has really turned to a very negative and dark place.  I don't need that in my life.

I will try to get some picture tomorrow.  It is supposed to get cold again tomorrow.  It was in the 70's today and I think the high for tomorrow, will be about 39.    I hope it snows.

Later........

No comments: