Friday, February 10, 2017

I really don't care

Oh my god, I think this country is headed for a civil war.   I blame the media as well as Facebook and twitter.   People get over yourselves.   If you want to make a change run for a government office.  It is very easy to post shit, that half of your friends and family don't want to see.  Enough!


I have made a decision that going forward everything I do is for me.  Yes, that is what I said.  I am going to make Dennis great!  I am already great, but I am not going to let whining people get it my way.  I have shit that I need to do and get done.

The weather has been so nice the last couple of days.  I have logged 12/miles and have made a commitment to myself that I will either get out everyday or got my ass on the treadmill.  NO MORE DRAMA pulling me down.

Ok enough bitching, let's focus on the good.   The boys are both doing great and I am so proud of them.   I am pretty sure I wasn't an easy father to grow up with, but they have both found the path that they need to be on.  I do miss Eric not being around, but know that him moving to FL. is the best for him and his career.

Things have been great at home.  With both the boys out, we are like teenagers again.  Not sure if that is good or bad but we are having a shit load of fun.   Just beware if you knock at the door, I may answer in my underwear or possibly nothing at all.  Hey I didn't ask you to knock at my door, that was your choice.

All week I have been jamming to Shinedown.  Love you guys, please keep the great music coming our way.

How did you love?





And if it all get's to much, put all the belongings and shit behind you and just be a low life.  Believe me I have seen places in India and Africa that would love to have what this lowlife has.


No comments: