Saturday, February 18, 2017

Saturday

I had most of the clan with me 
today on the trail.  Clark got to the house at 7:20AM and Candy and I were ready to go.   We got the harness on Pebbles and we were out the door.  Pebbles was ready to go, but then she is always ready to go.

We made our way over to BCP and then hiked up the trail to GCR.  It was a great morning, a little cool when we left, but as soon as the sun came out from behind the clouds it warmed up nicely.

Trail traffic was light we only came across a couple of people.  Pebbles was off the leash for most of the hike.  She was all over the place, sniffing all around.   When we got down to the creek we came across a group of deer.   Pebbles saw them and didn't know what to do.  She wasn't sure if she should chase them or leave them alone.  She ended up just leaving them alone which was probably best for all.

It was nice to have Clark with us today.   We had a chance to catch up with him on how things are going on in his life.   All seems to be good.  We ended up getting 5.6/Miles in today.  It was a good day to be out.  Looking forward to getting back out again tomorrow.  We were all looking to see if we could find the Bobcat that Candy had seen yesterday.  No luck today but will keep our eyes out.  I had the camera with me today just in case.

I just checked the weather and I can't believe how warm it has been.  Looks like it will be in the 60's tomorrow and all the rest of next week.

I am still tracking my food intake, miles and weight.   I just need to keep after it.   If I can just keep walking everyday I am sure I will feel better and loose some of the weight.

I ran out to Home Depot to get some wire for my welder and then stopped by the store.   Picked up a few items for dinner this evening.   It was my day to cook.   


No comments: