Monday, June 16, 2008

Thank You Apple

I am a fan of all types of music, so my IPod has just about everything. Currently I have 4901 songs to choose from, plus movies and television shows I have downloaded. Most of the music came from my CD Collection. It took time to get it all loaded, but I haven’t listened to a CD since I did it. Now everything is on the computer and my IPod. (Don’t forget to back up you files!!)

Walking/Hiking with music sure helps pass the miles away. What is so great about it is the flexibility you have. You can create playlist and add all your favorite songs and head out. You can have fun with the playlist names and create different list based on how you are feeling. Feeling mellow with Easy Listing, guitar thrashing Hard Rock to New Wave and Alternative.

Names of Playlist from my IPod:
- Face Down
- Captain Jacks
- Rock My Ass Off
- Up The Mighty Hill

I guess mainly I am listing to Rock/Hard Rock and Alternative. Fast paced with cool grooves to help me up the mountains. Also great for picking up the pace when coming down the mountain.

Not only is it great for the hikes, but is also great for the camp outs. On the two hikes I did to Cripple Creek over the last year it was great to be able to relax and catch a movie on the IPod once settled into the tent. Also very awesome for business travel as you can at least tune out the engine noise and screaming baby’s.

My Top 25 Most Played:

Everybody’s Screaming – Lostprophets
As I Bleed – Bipolar
Paralyzer – Finger Eleven
Make You Smile - +44
Who’s on your side – Pennywise
Misery Business – Paramore
That’s What the Little Girls Do – The Knack
For the Movies – Buckcherry
A Day to Be Alone – One Less Reason
Crushcrushcrush – Paramore
How Far We’ve Come – Matchbox Twenty
My Disease – Bullets and Octane
A Favor House Atlantic – Coheed and Cambria
Broken – Seether
Everything – Buckcherry
Lawless and Lulu – Buckcherry
Chemical Dream – Bipolar
Where the River Flows – Collective Soul
Face Down – Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
I Don’t Wanna Be In Love – Good Charlotte
Life Is Beautiful – SIXX:A.M.
Lit Up – Buckcherry
155 - +44
Afraid – Josh Todd
A Boy Brushed Red…. Living In Black and White – Underoath

No comments: