Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lazy Days

Well, I didn’t get any walking/hiking in this weekend. Late Friday night we went bowling. Started at 9;30pm and finished up about 11:30pm. Bowled four games total and Saturday morning had a sore back and arm.

On Sunday I was just lazy and decided to work around the house and try to get some jobs I have put off for a while taken care of. Got up at 5:30am and went out for a little vette ride. I did drive up to Gold Camp Road via Cheyenne Road. No traffic and it was a great ride. Then headed over to Starbucks and loaded up on caffeine.

I spent most of Father’s Day replacing sprinkler heads and re-routing pipe. I needed to move some heads around after the fence went in. I dug a 20ft trench and them made the parts list and headed over the Home Depot. Had to re-place a few heads and had a leak and spliced in a new piece of pipe. Anyway that all done so I don’t have that nagging at me.

Friday I did walk and I got 5.09/Miles in. This brings me up to 274.68 since March 1st, 2008. I need to step it up this week after a nice little break. I only need 6.62/Miles and I will have May’s record broken.

I think the Robin has laid her eggs. The male was pretty happy to see me digging. I did come across a few worms and so did he. Every time I headed off to get a tool, when I came back he was picking the worms from the fresh dirt. I caught him taking worms up to feed the female. By the time I got back with the camera he was shy, but the female stayed put.


No comments: