Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's Another Day

I continue to plug away. I was able to get 5.14/Miles in yesterday and today I was able to get 8.09/Miles in. This brings me up to 269.59. I should be able to top my number for May by the weekend if I can keep at it.

My cover came in for the hammock. I haven’t tried to use it yet. I will try this week if time permits and maybe shoot a video of how to set it up, and make it my first attempt of show casing a video on YouTube. I should be able to link the YouTube video into the blog.

I am still debating with myself on the hike to Saint Mary’s Fall/Mt. Rosa this weekend. I think I have the OK from the boss; I just need to figure out when to go. I figure it will take about 3 hours to get to my camping spot. I was thinking about leaving later afternoon on Saturday. Be at camp by around 5/6pm. I will need a ride to the trail head and then head out from there. In the morning will hike the rest of the route and be back home around 9/10am. Guessing it is about 12 miles altogether.

Other Hiking topics that I plan on sharing in the weeks to come:

First Aid Kit
Hygiene
Overnight Pack
What Music is on my IPod?
Gun Safety and when it makes since to take it with you.

No comments: