Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Night

I can't believe it, but I have a fire going in the fire place this evening.   It was snowing when I left the house this morning to walk to work.   It was cold all day and overcast, supposed to be in the low 30's tonight.   Once again another Colorado weather story.  We seem to have a lot of them.  Candy took a picture this morning of her Tiger Lillie's with snow on them.


I have been walking just about every day.   I have a couple of goose eggs but as of today I am up to 46/miles.  That doesn't seem to bad to me.    It's going to get tough as I will be traveling next week and then again during the first part of October.    It was nice this morning to walk in the falling snow on my way to work.   It was peaceful and very pretty, even though I am not ready for winter.   We didn't event really have a summer.  I guess we are in a El Nino year so we are expecting above average snowfall this winter.





No comments: