Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sunshine with temperatures in the 50's


I have been meaning to get some things down in the blog but things have been crazy busy at work.  Earlier in the week it was damn cold, single digit cold. I only walked one day and needed to get back out.  Candy and I headed out this morning and did a 5/mile loop.   The weather was great, blue skies with a temperature in the mid 50’s.   We hiked through BCP and up lower Gold Camp and around.   As we were coming down we spotted a coyote out hunting.   He was checking me out and I got lucky and was able to get a decent picture.

My bird suet hasn't gotten the attraction that I had hoped for.  We have lots of birds, but I have only seen one Starling on the feeder going after it.   I have three feeders hanging and I had just filled the other two before I added this one.  When they eat up the other maybe it will get their attention.

I had ordered some parts I needed for the Model A, they arrived but with it being so cold and busy at work I haven’t had a chance to get over to the shop and do anything.   Today we had to go to the store and get caught up on some house work, so maybe tomorrow I can get over for a couple of hours.  For dinner this evening I made fried chicken and mashed potatoes.  Candy made us a salad with egg, bell pepper, red onion, bacon, yummy.






No comments: