Monday, August 27, 2012

Closer and Closer


The weekend just blew by didn’t it?  Had a great time on Saturday, we went down to Pueblo and took in the State Fair.   You have to love the fair!  It is a great place to do some people watching and catching a whiff of both good and bad smells.   After the fair we went to the drive-inn, now that is something that I haven’t done in a while.   I aired up the air mattress in the bed of the truck.  Threw on a sheet and blanket and the pillows that we had brought with us.  I fell asleep while we were waiting for the movie to start.   We watched the Expendable 2 and What to expect when expecting.   They were both ok, two stars in my book.   The company was great, we just kicked it in the back of the truck.  Got home about 1:30AM.
 
On Sunday I worked over at the shop.  I have all the studs up for the wall and the hanging shelve.   After work I picked up some u-bolts and chain and hung one up to get a visual as well as making sure my plan was right.   Looks like we are good to go, so if I can sneak over after work each night, I might be ready for sheet rock this weekend.

While I was at the shop on Sunday I worked on the Model A a little bit.  I was having some timing issues, but with a little effort and reading up, I think I have that fixed and we are running and driving great!


No comments: