So thinking about it was winter when I started this decoupage project. Well I am glad to report that after six months I am finally finished. I don’t know the exact count but taking a guess I would say about 650 stamps were used to cover this. I used stamps from the 60's, 70's and 80's. The person that originally saved all these, did it for years and must have written a lot of letters to loved ones and debtors over the years. Lot's of holiday stamps and various series stamps. I estimate that I still have at least a thousand or so left. Over the weekend I finished up the last remaining side and on Sunday, I applied three coats of gloss sealer to protect it.. Tonight it was dry so I put all the hardware back on loaded it back up. Actually looks pretty cool!
After work on the way home I stopped by the shop this evening to see if I could get another stud up on the back wall. I figured if I can spend one hour an evening there for two weeks I should be able to get the back wall finished out. I did get the stud up, so only about twelve more to go.
Once finished at the shop and heading home, I came across this sly fox crossing the street and on the prowl. I haven’t seen any around our house this year. I have seen a couple of new cats running around and we have a bunch of squirrels so the hunting should be good.