Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Fathers Day


Here is wishing all you dad’s out there a Happy Father’s Day!  I spent time over at the shop this morning, and with Eric’s help we hung two more panels of sheetrock.   I hope to get back over their tomorrow evening.

This afternoon Candy and I went out and played Frisbee golf.   We went to a new course that we hadn’t played before, Cumberland Green in Fountain CO. http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=4531   We ended up only playing six holes, it was hot out and the course doesn’t have much shade.  The course was ok, not great.  Being the first time we played their, we weren’t sure exactly where we were going and what pin we were aiming for.

Candy made up an awesome salad and I cooked some chicken thighs and legs up on the grill.  The boys showed up and we all ate together.  They got me a Angry Bird’s shirt and pair of shorts. 

No comments: