Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Fathers Day


Well let’s see, what have I done so far this weekend.   Yesterday I spent most of the day cutting and hanging sheet rock over at the shop.   I am just about done with the east wall.  Four more sheets and then some framing in around the window and then I can move the south wall.    I still need to find someone who can insulate the ceiling for me.  This week I will make a few phone calls and see what I can come up with.

We went to see the movie That’s My Boy with Adam Sandler.   This move is socially and politically incorrect but funny as can be.  If you go see it, leave your morals in car and have some fun.  

Not sure what is on the agenda for today.   I think I might head back over to the shop and see what else I can get done this morning.   Maybe I will drag everyone out and make them play Frisbee golf this afternoon.

Don’t forget to call you pop, it is Fathers day you know!

No comments: