Monday, June 19, 2017

Ladder Ball

I had to go to Home Depot this evening and pick up some parts for our outdoor faucet.  It has been leaking and was time to fix.  I got the parts I needed and figured while I was there I would grab some PVC pipe and make my own ladder ball catchers.   I bought 4 10ft 3/4 inch PVC pipe, 12 3/4 inch Ts, and 4 3/4 inch elbows.

I cut 10 pieces at two feet each and 16 pieces at 1 foot each.  Then it was just a matter of putting it together.  This new setup works great and we should have many hours of fun playing in the backyard or we can take it with us.

I still have some painting to do on it to finish it up.  I spent $20.00, about what I paid for the POS setup that we got at WalMart.  In addition, I was able to make two, so now we don't have to walk back, down and back again to throw, we can throw from each end.

Want to play?

And yes I did get the faucet fixed too.

No comments: