Sunday, May 3, 2015

Hames

I hope everyone had a good weekend.  Busy around here mowing and cleaning up the yard.   The Lilac tree is days away from being in full bloom.  I can hardly wait!  My transplants are also in bloom.  I will get some pictures shortly.

The humming birds are here.  We have had one feeder up for them, today we cleaned up the other two and filled and hung them.   Saturday I mowed and turned the sprinklers on.  I had two heads that I had to replace but doesn't look like I have any broken lines.

I am in the process of making more wheelbarrows.  I found 5 sets of Hames on Ebay and they arrived last week.   I took the wire brush to them and then gave them a quick blast in the blast cabinet.   Cleaned them up, then primed and painted them.   The balls are brass and not painted.   I was surprised how well they cleaned up.   They came out looking great, and will make great handles.


I had some green paint, so I painted the outside of the wheelbarrow green and then sprayed sealer on the inside of the box.   I cleaned up the wheel I am using and painted the rim and spokes.    I should be able get it finished up next weekend.

No comments: