Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Well there you go, 2013 is now behind us.  Please don’t ask me where the year went as I can’t believe it is over.    I hope you had a great 2013 and wish you all the best for the coming year.  I have been off work for the last week and it has been nice, tried to unplug to the best of my ability.  Spent a lot of time at the shop working on various projects which included finishing my shelving, making soap trays and storage boxes.


We made it through Christmas.  It was just Candy, Clark and I this year.  Eric was in Wisconsin with his girlfriend and her family.   So for the most part it has been pretty low key around here.   I did get out and do a few hike’s, but not as many as I should have.    Candy and I ventured out this morning and did a nice 5 mile loop.   It was nice out, just a little windy.

No comments: