Wednesday, January 22, 2014

As said by Frank Drebin

  • It's the same old story. Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girls dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day.
  • Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through.
  • Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes.
  • Oh, that would be me. I've been swimming in raw sewage. I love it!
  • Nice beaver!
  • We're sorry to bother you at such a time like this, Mrs. Twice. We would have come earlier, but your husband wasn't dead then.
  • It's true what they say: Cops and women don't mix. It's like eating a spoonful of Drano; sure, it'll clean you out, but it'll leave you hollow inside.
  • Well, when I see five weirdos, dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards, that's *my* policy!


No comments: