Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day by day

Whats up!  It is turning cold this evening and we are supposed to get a little snow tomorrow.  I am scheduled to be up in Denver for a mid-morning meeting so the commute should be fun.   In the afternoon I have a meeting back in the Springs, so I am hoping we don't get much snow, none at all would be fine with me.

Oh the walking is off and on this month, up to 48.5/Miles.  I have 10 days that have goose eggs on my tracking chart.   Most of my walking has been to and from work.  Although today I did my walking at the office.  The company bought  LifeSpan TR1200-DT Desktop Treadmills for each of our offices. Today I did two miles at lunch and did a conference call and checked email.   I have actually seen several people using it. I snagged a picture of Eric as he was trying it out.


The last couple of days I have been listing to the song Hero of War by Rise Against.   This one will bring a lump to your throat and a tear to your eye or at least it did for me.   Tonight I actually watched the video for the song.  I prefer just listing to the song.



No comments: