Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Mad Dash

Why the title? I don't know just couldn't come up with anything else.  I left the house this morning at 6:40 AM, stopped and grabbed a coffee and hit the highway for the 73 mile drive to downtown Denver.  I made it to my destination about 8:20 AM.   I met up with my contact and we walked about 8 blocks to a little breakfast joint.   We discussed our plans for World Domination and to review for our up coming presentation we were doing.   We had a decent turnout, about 14 people, we had more sign up that were no shows.   The event went from 11 AM to 1 PM, with lunch served.

I then had to go pickup a refrigerator at the old office in Littleton.  I had everything I needed to move a fridge, dolly, pads, tools.   I had to take the handles off to get it through the door.   A co-worker was there and he helped me get it out and into the truck.   Drove back to Colorado Springs and stopped at our office.   Recruited a couple of team members to help me get it up the stairs.    Will let it set for our couple days and then swap it out with the one we have.

Round trip I drove 150 miles today.  Note to self: change the oil in the truck.   I think I am home for a while and plan on trying to walk as much as I can.

No comments: