Sunday, July 28, 2013

Away we go!

Wow, what a fun weekend!  I managed to get out Saturday morning and get 3.5 miles in up through BCP and back.  Then we headed over to an estate auction that was selling off a persons lifetime collection of American Indian art and artifacts.    I snagged two Charles Damrow oil paintings. One is of two buffalo's ramming heads and the other is a white buffalo.   Also picked up 3 Woody Crumbo prints and 12 or so arrowheads.    There was some pretty nice stuff that went through, wish I new a little more about some of the items.

Saturday night the Colorado Springs symphony set up in BCP and they had a big concert.  Played rock music from the 70's & 80's.  Had several food vendors and a beer garden.   Had a great time and it was great the we only had to walk two blocks to get there.

Managed to get the yards mowed this weekend.   Yesterday I did the house and today it has been overcast and raining off/on, but I was able to get Bott done in between the sprinkles.

It's a new week and I am going to start doing a better job of tracking my walking distance and what I eat.  Need to go layout my walking clothes and pack my work clothes for tomorrow.

No comments: